Performs any combination of receiving, storing, and distributing tasks to assist in the manufacture and/or distribution of product.
- Manual or vehicular transfer of finished product.
- Loads/unloads, stacks, and moves items (ingredients/product) as assigned.
- May sort, bundle, and fill containers or place in assembled units.
- May mark or put identifying labels on product loads.
- May record movement of stock in/out of wok areas.
- Monitors materials, products, and equipment at each stop of process and reports irregularities to supervisor.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read chemical labels and follow safe handling procedures for food grade products.
- Must be able to work weekends, and varying shifts (days, evenings, nights).
- Ability to accurately record data.
- Must maintain a valid forklift certification issued by the company.
- Must be able to routinely lift up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to constantly pull up to 270 lbs. with a pull rod while walking backwards.
- Position requires frequent lifting, reaching, climbing, pulling, stooping and kneeling.
- To walk/stand on your feet constantly during your shift.
- Ability to work extended periods in a cold, damp environment.
- Maintain constant mental focus and constantly be aware of surroundings.