AGCO Grain and Protein is looking for a highly talented quality engineer intern to join our grain and protein supplier quality engineering team at our Assumption, Illinois headquarters for the summer of 2020.
Support AGCO Quality Systems (AQS) with activities that may include but are not limited to:
- Part measurement, data collection, data analysis and researching and investigation into cause of defective parts
- New Product Introduction or changes to current products by learning the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and assisting Supplier Quality with completion of PPAP
- Assisting Supplier Quality Engineers with ensuring our supplier can support our product requirements
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Preferably have completed one or more internships and/or have working experience (e.g. part time job)
- Enrollment in a degree program in manufacturing or industrial engineering or related field
- Must be registered as a full-time student
- Must be able to commute to the work location on a daily basis
This is a paid, full-time internship during the summer of 2020 at AGCO Grain and Protein headquarters in Assumption, Illinois. Housing is provided for students who reside more than fifty miles from Assumption. Students are required to work forty hours per week on-site at our office in Assumption from May 26 through August 7, 2020.
AGCO (NYSE: AGCO) is a Fortune 500 corporation offering solutions across the agriculture chain with a complete product portfolio. Our grain and protein brands include GSI, Cimbria, AP, Cumberland and Tecno – global manufacturers of grain systems, seed processing, and swine and poultry production equipment. We are dedicated to protecting every acre, every harvest and every animal in our customers’ care. By doing this, we help advance agriculture in developing countries and around the world.
Nearest Major Market: Springfield
Job Segment: Quality Engineer, Intern, Agricultural, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering, Quality, Entry Level, Agriculture