Support AGCO Quality Systems (AQS) implementation projects. Our Shared Service Quality department has identified specific projects and tools to implement and this position will aide executing.
Job Function and Responsibilities
Support investigations being led by our Supplier Quality team members. This includes by not limited to:
- Part measurement and data collection
- Analysis and summary of data collected
- Research and investigation into cause of defective components
Support New Product Introductions or Changes to current products. This includes
- Learning Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and assisting Supplier Quality with completion of PPAP
- Assist with Supplier Quality Engineers in ensuring our supplier can supporting our product requirements
- Pursuing a degree in Engineering or Technical (Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing) field.
Qualifications and Experience
- Microsoft Office Tools
- Project management skills
Minimal. Mostly to our Illinois locations and potentially with SQE’s to our supplier locations
Nearest Major Market: Springfield
Job Segment: Quality Engineer, Intern, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Engineering, Entry Level, Quality