We’re Hiring to Help Feed the World
Farmers Are Feeding America, So We’re Working To Help Them Meet That Demand!
We’re Hiring to Help Feed the World
Global Sustainability Manager, AGCO Corporate Social Responsibility Department
AGCO, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural solutions, has an exciting career opportunity for a Global Sustainability Manager to join our team in Duluth, GA, USA.
AGCO is hiring a skilled Global Sustainability Manager to support our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) department with their commitment toward environmental, social and economic sustainability. The ideal candidate will work across all AGCO regions to ensure the continued development of AGCO’s global CSR strategy, create content and programs in support of AGCO’s strategy, and furthermore develop the communication and reporting of AGCO’s sustainability story to key stakeholders. The incumbent will also lend support to the AGCO Agriculture Foundation, initiated by AGCO CSR.
- Continue to enhance AGCO’s global sustainability strategy. Engage key stakeholders and solicit their input to enhance and develop AGCO’s strategy. Liaise with experts from the sustainability industry to solicit best practices and then incorporate them into AGCO’s strategy and operations.
- Manage the development of key sustainability activities within AGCO’s global functions and regions.
- Align the communication of AGCO’s sustainability activities to internal and external audiences.
- Ensure timely and accurate CSR-related data collection and analytics at the corporate and site level. Collaborate with facilities, departments, projects, sourcing, finance, and planning teams to collectively meet program goals and ensure regular and accurate collection.
- Develop and implement a variety of Sustainability tracking and reporting documents on particular indicators relevant to AGCO.
- Establish key performance metrics and indicators to monitor and assess progress towards achieving company goals. Help monitor trends and recommend digitally focused approaches to drive and differentiate ESG-related communication efforts.
- Support requests related to strategy and general administrative requirements, including project launches, program monitoring, communication, trade shows/events, stakeholder meetings and presentations to senior management.
- Support and align with the AGCO Agriculture Foundation’s key initiatives, strategic partnerships, project monitoring, impact measurement, grants management, communication efforts and alignment with the AGCO CSR strategy development.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Business Administration, Economics, Sustainability, Data Analytics, Environmental Science, Agricultural Science. MBA strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience required; 5+ years of professional experience preferred, in a Sustainability similar industry is essential in lieu of a degree to be determined by the nature of the specific job.
- Good understanding of the agricultural machinery industry.
- Good working knowledge of AGCO’s structure and operations.
- Experience with supply chain and other operational processes.
- Knowledge and experience in ESG reporting and data mining techniques. Must have experience in sustainability reporting and working with ESG rating agencies such as ISS. Advanced understanding of ESG standards/trends and Global Reporting Initiative sustainability frameworks.
- Familiarity with sustainability reporting metrics and schemes including, strong data analytics skills (including database development, process implementation and management, and reporting), attention to detail and data accuracy are a must for this position.
- Well informed with a sophisticated understanding of materiality issues related to social, economic and environmental impacts addressing certain Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs), when prioritizing CSR trends relevant to AGCO’s business and philanthropy to create shared-value at the company and with key stakeholders.
- Possess strong research and analytical skills, as well as writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to problem solve and deliver results, support projects from planning to execution phase, including tracking deliverables and timelines and measuring impacts.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Excellent written and oral communications skills. Communicate with impact and help build the business case for CSR initiatives with internal and external parties/partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams, across functions and our stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Ability to understand, develop and drive CSR related strategies throughout a complex, multi-faceted organization.
Nature and Scope
- This position will definitely impact AGCO on a global basis. Through this position, AGCO will improve the way it operates in multiple functions around the world. In this regard, the position will impact AGCO’s efficiency and financial results globally by serving as a key role to drive improved financial results.
Area of Impact
- This position will impact the AGCO corporate brand in all regions around the globe.
- While this position does not directly manage other people, the Manager will be required to drive change through AGCO’s organization by reporting to the Director, Corporate Social Responsibility, and working closely with senior executives, as well as managing external vendors.
Global or Regional
AGCO offers competitive benefits including options and choices to fit your needs such as medical, dental, prescription drug, life and accident insurance, long and short-term disability, matching 401k plan, employee assistance program, and discounted home and auto insurance.
AGCO works tirelessly to help make today’s farms more productive and more profitable. As the world of agriculture changes, so do we. Brazenly. We do it for the farmers. For the people working for them. For ourselves. For the future. At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of approximately 3,000 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. We are celebrating our 26th year in business and pride ourselves on competitive relocation and employee benefit packages. Our collection of brands is a large part of what makes AGCO so unique. Our brands are powerful and modern. They’re well-known brands like Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. They are the ones that the world looks to each and every day.
Join AGCO and become part of a diverse team and grow your career in ways you never imagined. It’s time to embrace your infinite possibilities!
AGCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Agricultural, Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Supply, Sustainable Agriculture, Agriculture, Management, Operations