Welcome to KTM Farm. We are family owned and operated farm located in the Red River Valley of North Dakota since 1975. We are committed to producing quality products such as wheat, corn, soybeans and sugar beets. We strive to keep up with recent technology, equipment and use the most optimal farming practices that will enhance productivity and preservation of the land.
Join our team of progressive thinkers who share a passion for farming. We’re hiring a Farm Equipment Operator in Wahpeton, North Dakota (Southeast ND). In this role, you will be operating various farm equipment. From working ground in the spring and fall, to running a sprayer, combine, driving truck, excavation work, and assisting with harvest, you will enjoy a wide variety of tasks.
Why work for KTM Farm? We offer competitive compensation dependent on experience $45,000+, health care benefits and PTO. We care about our family of employees and offer a great working environment that promotes growth and longevity. If you are looking to join a progressive family operation focused on top notch production agriculture come see what we are all about at http://www.ktmfarm.com/
This job might be for you if:
- You have prior experience operating heavy equipment such as farm tractors, construction or military
- You pay attention to the details; keeping accurate records and taking care of equipment
- You have prior agriculture, farming and/or ranch experience preferred
- You love the autonomy of operating equipment and are comfortable with the longer hours involved in farming and working outdoors in the elements
- You like to work in an environment where it’s organized and the team prides themselves on well-maintained equipment and facilities
What you would be doing:
- Operate farm equipment; tillage, grain cart, combine, etc.
- Work with GPS and precision ag equipment.
- Complete daily pre-trip inspections for fluid levels and tire pressure.
- Assist in other areas of the farm as needed such as grain handling, heavy equipment and facility maintenance.
- Perform light maintenance.
Interested? Apply online below or contact KTM Farms directly firstname.lastname@example.org