Assists all areas of the elevator as required and provides prompt efficient service to customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate effectively with Agronomy/Grain Personnel
- Delivers products and services to customers in a prompt, courteous, and reliable manner.
- Operate forklift to load out chemical, seed or fertilizer to customers.
- Assist in loading/unloading of dry/liquid fertilizer
- Assists in maintenance and cleanliness of facility, equipment and grounds.
- Assists in weighing, grading, loading and blending all grain.
- Assists in maintenance of the facility and equipment.
- Assists in keeping facility clean and neat in compliance with Government and Agtegra rules. (Cleans dryers, legs, conveyors)
- Operates all machinery and equipment as required.
- Assist location personnel with the loading and unloading of trucks.
- Assist with loading/unloading in rail operations as needed.
- Receive and loadout grain and fertilizer
- This position involves the frequent operation of Payloaders, Skidloaders, Tractor/Mowers, Locomotives, Telehandlers and Forklifts. A CDL is helpful, however, not required (will help obtain one).
- Understands and follows all safety and company rules and regulations.
Education and Experience Required
- 0-1 years related experience. Little to no grain handling and/or agronomy background experience. Agriculture background is beneficial.
- Valid driver’s license with the ability to obtain a CDL.
- Ability to run all applicator equipment at location very beneficial.