The primary responsibilities of this role, U.S. Controlling Intern, are to:
- Support functional controllers in their reporting and steering responsibilities;
- Analyze data, summarize conclusions and prepare senior stakeholder overviews;
- Engage in strategic Controlling projects that promote continuous improvement and advance the CFO priorities;
- Use the main reporting, data.one dashboard, to support change management lead in promoting the financial efficiencies of the tool and new planning processes;
- Participate in short-term projects across the organization to better leverage capabilities and expertise of the FACT community.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Student pursuing a Bachelor”s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Data Analytics, Computer Science or any related discipline;
- Demonstrated analytical skills, structured approach, proactive and self-motivated;
- Strong conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Continuous improvement mind-set;
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills;
- Capable of interacting with all levels of the organization;
- Team spirit.
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.