The primary responsibilities of this role, Supply Chain Management Intern/Co-op, are to:
- Serves as a contributor to cross-functional project teams for problem solving issues within the supply chain operations;
- Review multiple data inputs and understand clear levers we can pull to improve the process;
- Support the development of a deeper understanding behind the complexity of supply chain processes such as forecasting for item specific stock-keeping unit (SKU);
- Facilitate the resolution of problems during the development process to meet customers” needs;
- Actively support digitization with the implementation of automation with the use of industry specific tools and widely known Micro Soft Excel macros etc.;
- Effectively utilize key processes and tools (i.e BI Tools such as OBI etc.) to pull data in order to build a deeper understanding of our operations.
This position is offered as either a 6-month co-op (Jan – June or June – Dec) or a summer internship (May – Aug).
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors degree program with at least sophomore status, or pursuing an M.B.A in Supply Chain Management or other technical discipline;
- Experience with data analysis;
- Be able to work accurately and efficiently on multiple projects under tight timelines;
- Interest in SCM processes that touch Planning, Sourcing, Making, Delivering and Change Management;
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office/ Excel Pivot Tables/ Excel Formulas and Macros;
- Good communication skills due to the cross-functional collaboration required with customers including project teams as well as initiatives involving Bayer Healthcare US and Bayer Healthcare global organizations.
- At least two years of database related coursework. (i.e. working knowledge of pivot tables, macros or experience in programming languages);
- Some Experience with Automation (Macros or UI Path).
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.