CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 11,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Internal Audit group. We are looking for a Staff IT Auditor to join our growing team. The Staff IT Auditor is responsible for assisting the Lead IT Auditor and the IT Audit Manager with all internal audit functions relating to information technology auditing. The ideal candidate must be adaptable with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrated analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Execute IT risk-based audit plans in accordance with Internal Audit’s approach and methodology, aligning with IIA Standards.
- Work closely with decision makers within Internal Audit along with other business unit leaders to identify, recommend, and support cost effective technology solutions for all aspects of CHS.
- Perform IT audits and report findings to audit management.
- Collaborate with the operational audit team to leverage resources and educate the internal audit team on current and emerging IT risks.
- Become a trusted advisor for the business and IT for guidance on IT risks and controls.
- Perform annual Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) testing and report deficiencies to the audit management. Collaborate with management to develop effective remediation strategies for identified deficiencies.
- Discuss audit issues with management and develop IT recommendations to strengthen the systems of internal controls.
- Participate in strategic level initiatives, such as integrated auditing, data analytics and consultative activities.
- Assist with the development of the IT risk assessment. Identify areas of significant IT risk and develop a short- and long-term IT audit strategy and risk-based audit plan to meet the needs of CHS now and in the future.
- Travel domestically and internationally as needed up to 10%
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 1+ years of Internal or External Audit experience that may include:
- Testing IT General Computer Controls and SOX 404 requirements.
- Performing internal or external risk-based IT audits.
- Performing IT Security, application, networking and database audits.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10%
- CISA, CISSP, CIA, or CPA certification
- IT audit experience with Big 4 public accounting firm working with large, diverse organizations
- Experience working in an Internal Audit department with a large multi-national company
- Experience with SSAE16/SSAE18 audits, developing and evaluating SOC reports
- Commodity trading/ Agricultural background
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify the information.