- Assist in the development, management, and executing implementation of new products, programs and services to a diverse customer base to increase market share while maintaining profit margins.
- Execute Quality Assurance and Testing Artifacts (cases, scripts, and data to assure the developed application conforms to the requirements, design and standards.
- Assist in provide expert technical consulting on Point of Sale Equipment, communication / technology processing, security infrastructure and effective utilization of payment solutions.
- Assist in differentiating programs and services from the competition.
- Assure a competitive cost advantage in product distribution with uninterrupted processing technology communication.
- Assist in the development, management, and execution of a demand forecasting process.
- Maintain Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards compliance.
- Assist in the analysis of vendor competitive product and service offerings and negotiate rates and services that provide CHS with a competitive cost advantage.
- Maximize product and service margins while increasing market share through:
- Executing tactical strategies to balance and optimize product and service margins.
- Revenue management programs achieve maximum profit opportunity and increased market share.
- Designing and implementing price strategies that positions CHS as a market maker
- Develop and execute forward contracting programs that enhance revenue maximization while locking in market demand.
- Evaluate competition, costs, margins, price elasticity and demand to manage pricing through all appropriate marketing channels.
- Administering risk management techniques and executing hedging strategies.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 plus years of product management and quality assurance experience
- Utilizing tools such as Microsoft Project or Excel for managing and maintaining projects
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Integrated and Non-Integrated Point of Sale systems, electronic logistics, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards, and retail marketing and sales.
- Specific Point of Sale expertise (Gilbarco Passport/Gasboy Plus, Verifone Commander/RubyCi, Triple E OneTouch, Pinnacle Palm, NCR RPOS, and Comdata SmartDESQ)
- Specific Electronic Data Communication and Equipment expertise (DSL, Cable, Virtual Private Networks, Firewalls, Routers, and Switches)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technology related field
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran.