Who we are: Florida Crystals is a leading domestic sugar producer and North America’s first fully integrated cane sugar company, guiding our sugar from the field to the table. We are America’s first and only producer of certified organic sugar, grown and harvested in the United States.
What we’re looking for: A Maintenance Engineering Planner who will report to the Director of Industrial Shops and be responsible for the oversight of work flow, reporting and budgeting of all agriculture related equipment and maintenance shop functions.
What we offer: Florida Crystals provides a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes bonuses, transportation assistance and health care. Relocation assistance available. Compensation is highly DOE.
This position may be for you if:
- You have a strong mechanical background either in an engineering role or maintenance management role.
- Have a background in farming or agriculture with a strong leadership presence and an engineering degree.
- You are a leader who is looking for a long term career with a large Ag company with plenty of opportunity for growth.
What your day will look like:
- Responsible for assisting in equipment shop budget.
- Responsible for shop organization for efficient and effective workflow.
- Provide logistical support for Agricultural Operations.
- Assist with equipment maintenance.
- Manage parts inventory levels as well as scheduled work.
- Prepare and upkeep of all documentation.
- Manage preventative maintenance plans and SAP.
- Managing equipment reliability improvement, continuous improvement, budgeting and inventory.
What you need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Agriculture, Industrial or Mechanical Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in heavy equipment maintenance
- Experience with equipment reliability improvement, precision ag and GIS, continuous improvement, budgeting and inventory
- Experience with SAP and BI preferred
- Experience with logistics and management of parts in a shop environment.
Other related titles: Mechanical Engineer, Agricultural Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Continuous Improvement Manager, Reliability Engineer, Maintenance Manager, Shop Foreman, Maintenance Supervisor, Service Manager, Heavy Equipment Service Manager.