Your Tasks and Educational Objectives
- Assist in building and visualizing a trade flow database as well as coordinate needs of various regional functions
- Cooperation in preparing an on-boarding program
- Support in building a functional digital road map
- Help in building a map of competitor portfolios with SharePoint
- Visualize competitor benchmarks for management presentations
Who you are
- Enrolled bachelor or master student (m/f/d) in business administration, business informatics or in an equivalent field
- First experience in IT-projects is beneficials
- Knowlege of the IT-tool Tableau and/or SharePoint from advantage
- Ability to think cross-linked and conceptional
- Enjoy working in a team and passion for developing and implementing new ideas and creative concepts
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We offer a 4-6 months internship (either voluntary or obligatory). Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, your certificates, your proof of enrollment, your current transcript of records as well as the internship guidelines of your university. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and timeframe in your application.
Your application Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff, helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.