- Gain knowledge of general Grain Operations
- Perform all grain operations.
- Monitor quality of inventory.
- Regulate and periodic housecleaning processes and record keeping.
- Assist with repairs and preventative maintenance for all grain equipment
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customers as needed.
- Make contact with farmers updating them on market trends, current grain quotes, and grain programs.
- Work closely with Merchandiser personnel (i.e., grain merchants, grain buyers, the hedge desk and accountants) in exchange of information.
- Report and type all purchasing contracts quickly and accurately.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Currently enrolled in Ag Business, Crop Science, or other Agriculture related degree program
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Agriculture experience or background
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local coopera