Hartmann Farms located in Lodi, WI (20 miles from Madison) is a family business that has been in operation for 100 years. We farm 7500 acres of corn and soybeans and operate a commercial grain elevator with a two-million-bushel capacity in which 4 million bushels pass through in a year. We also operate a custom chemical and fertilizer application business and a trucking entity in which we transport ag products locally.
Our company culture: It’s a family-owned business; employees are treated like family. The employee group functions well together both at work and outside of work. Hours are flexible, and the atmosphere is easy-going. We look for employees who understand the big picture of the organization’s goals and are willing to pitch in and help where and when needed. Employees need to be willing to expand their skill set.
We’re hiring a Grain Facility Operations Manager to oversee our grain facility operations and maintenance.
We offer competitive compensation dependent on experience ranging $21 – $25 per hour along with health benefits plus paid vacation and flexible hours.
In this position you will
- Manage daily facility operations, equipment maintenance and general facility upkeep.
- Select, train, develop and evaluate performance of grain worker team members.
- Manage facility safety programs and standards including safety training.
- Continue your education to constantly learn in the role.
This position is for you if you have:
- Ability to climb grain bins.
- Some mechanical skills.
- Previous maintenance experience highly desired
- Ability to function as a part of a team and work well with others.