- Operate scale and bag sealing equipment safely and efficiently while ensuring product is packaged in accordance to Company standards.
- Maintain all food products in accordance with food safety requirements.
- Stack product in prescribed pattern and quantity per pallet.
- Visually check product for color, size, and contamination. Report variances to Supervisor.
- Operate forklift or other powered industrial truck according to company policy.
- Clean and inspect all trailers before loading and ensure orders are loaded accurately and properly. Report any changes or problems to Supervisor immediately.
- Ensure work area is kept clean, orderly, and free of safety hazards.
- Perform routine maintenance of packaging equipment.
- Observe all safety and work rules, and practice GMPs as set by Company policy.
- Maintain sanitation schedules as assigned by Supervisor.
- Record all daily production neatly and accurately on the production sheets.
- Perform other jobs assigned.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High school diploma
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Packaging or related experience
- Understanding of good manufacturing practices (GMP) to achieve food safety requirements.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran.