Ag Partners is currently seeking an Operations Technician! Do you love working with your hands and being outside? Are you a hard worker with a desire to grow and learn in your career? Join our team today!
We are seeking a motivated individual who will be responsible for agronomy and grain operations. At Ag Partners, you will find a team atmosphere committed to safety and excellent customer service and a stable career that offers excellent benefits!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
- Assist in all aspects of the elevator operations
- Receive, dry, blend, and load grain.
- Measure grain inventory as needed
- Prepare grain rail cars and load cars according to specifications as needed
- Maintain grain conditions
- Assist in all aspects of Agronomy Operations
- Will be required to obtain Commercial Applicators and necessary certifications
- Handle ag chemicals and fertilizer
- Tend a post sprayer as needed
- Understand chemical rates, uses, and restrictions.
- Work in a safe & efficient manner according to Ag Partners’ safety policies
- Provide above average customer service
- Perform equipment and facility maintenance including housekeeping, daily maintenance checks, and basic maintenance as required.
- Assist other locations, as needed.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license, ability to obtain Class A CDL and CAL
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. from the floor to minimum height of 36″
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Ability to wear respirator when required.
- One-year related experience and/or education
- Good computer skills
Safety, Highest Standard of Integrity, Innovation, Results, Team