The intern will work on the customer rejection project with the goal of streamlining and developing a consistent process for effectively communicating customer rejects.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS/DUTIES OF THE POSITION
- Have a thorough understanding of current customer rejection process
- Create a new system that tracks and reports customer rejections
- Understand current systems for tracking rejections (Mainframe vs Cognos)
- Other duties as assigned
- 2020 summer internship
- Paid internship
- No housing assistance provided
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to maneuver around an array of equipment, bend, stoop, climb stairs, lift up to 25 pounds, identify and distinguish colors, and work in a cold environment.
- Will have some exposure to fumes and airborne particles.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift (including overhead) and/or up to 15 lbs.
WORK HOUR REQUIREMENT
- 40-hour workweek, no overtime expected.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
- Currently rising junior or senior pursuing a degree in Food Science or related field
EEO STATEMENT: We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Job Location Soledad, California, United States Position Type Intern