The primary responsibilities of this role, Digital Marketing Intern, are to:
- Assist with execution of digital marketing programs including strategy, creative development, search engine optimization, analytics and reporting, and others, from ideation through distribution (as assigned);
- Monitor competitive web and campaign activity and supply reports to cross functional team as needed;
- Manage the quarterly competitive review process including data collection, analysis, and presentation development;
- Work closely with media and consumer promotions team-members as well as agency partners;
- Track and analyze digital campaign performance and make recommendations for optimizations and supply individual brand analytic reports as requested;
- Participate, as needed, in analyzing promotional program performance and assisting in developing lessons learned in preparation for brand plans;
- Analyze category performance and recommend enhancements and optimizations for a cross category delivery of digital efforts;
- Maintain digital project timelines and budgets (as assigned).
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a minimum of a bachelor”s degree program with a focus in Marketing, Brand Management or a relatable area;
- Ability to lead projects, including the ability to establish and deliver goals in a team or independent work environment;
- Ability to partner effectively and achieve results through influencing team members and agency partners;
- Demonstrated ability to understand and incorporate customer needs in the decision-making process;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment;
- US citizenship/Permanent Resident status (sponsorship not provided);
- Related experience in digital marketing with a foundational knowledge of digital best practices across, social, paid search, search optimization and analytics;
- Marketing or marketing-related experience (such as advertising, media, medical marketing, public relations, market research, consumer promotions, or new product development).
- Consumer packaged goods or healthcare related work experience.
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.