The primary responsibilities of this role, Data Engineer Intern, are to:
- Enhance global Data 360 Asset platform built using cloud-based data streaming technologies like Kafka, relational and NoSQL databases, as well as data quality solutions;
- Develop, test and document REST and GraphQL APIs for use in data analysis and customer-facing applications;
- Collaborate closely with your engineering team colleagues and with data scientists across multiple research teams;
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies and contributing to the team”s goal of becoming powerful autonomous self-organizing unit.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a minimum of a Bachelor”s degree program;
- Passion for data and analytics;
- Demonstrated understanding of data architecture and modeling;
- Exposure to writing queries and building data structures in relational or NoSQL databases.
- Currently pursuing a degree in computer science, computer engineering or MIS.
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.