Ag Partners is currently seeking an Administrative Support Specialist! Do you enjoy working with customers, computers, and assisting in a variety of projects? Do you like variety in your day? Are you a hard worker with a desire to grow and learn in your career? Join our team today!
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our office team. At Ag Partners, you will find a team atmosphere committed to safety and excellent customer service and a stable career that offers excellent benefits!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
- Deliver excellent customer service to external and internal customers.
- Respond to inquiries at the counter and over the phone regarding such things as statements, sales, bids, grain contracting, grain offers and options, historical account activity, etc.
- Assist with taking feed orders and probing/grading incoming grain.
- Utilize good customer service skills at all times, when servicing and greeting customers, and when working with co-workers and other departments within the company.
- Listen to and resolves customer service complaints.
- Complete accounting process.
- Invoice outgoing grain and prepare/input grain transfers.
- Assist with entering mill orders and quality control data.
- Perform various administrative duties.
- Assist with new hire documentation and setup in RCI.
- Monitor location’s safety score in RCI, assist supervisors with assignment and completion of safety trainings in RCI, and bi-weekly safety meeting themes/subjects.
- Learn all office positions to cover during employee vacations/absences.
- Assist with other location administrative duties as required.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner, according to Ag Partners’ safety policy.
- Demonstrate work habits that develop, build, and support the team concept within the organization.
- Must be able to work overtime hours as required.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Associates Degree; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good computer skills
Safety, Highest Standard of Integrity, Innovation, Results, Team