CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Agronomy Division. We are looking for a Warehouse Worker to safely and efficiently perform the job functions of loading/unloading trailers, moving pallets of product, palletizing bags, picking orders, completing documentation and cleaning in the warehouse. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be self-motivated and work well in a team setting.
You must be able to work extended hours during the months of March through July.
Location: Pasco, WA
- Perform all job functions within the warehouse including loading/unloading trailers, moving pallets of product, palletizing product, picking orders and completing documentation.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstations neat/clean and complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Complete shipping, receiving and inspection documents neatly and accurately.
- Assist in training new employees.
- Manage product inventory and follow first in-first out shipping and rotation principles.
- Operate a fork lift.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High school diploma or GED
- Forklift certification or ability to obtain forklift certification
- Must be able to perform simple math problems related to order counts and inventory management
- Must be able to meet certain physical requirements including standing, squatting, bending and lifting up to 55 lbs. repeatedly
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends
- Must be able to wear hard hat, hair net, safety glasses and safety boots
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Prior warehouse experience
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.