Agtegra Cooperative is seeking to hire a Warehouse Operations employee in Huron, SD.
The Warehouse Supervisor has responsibilities in the Chemical, Seed and Fertilizer warehouses. Will complete inventories in all Warehouses. Supervises all employees in Warehouses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for keeping good inventory control in the Chemical and Seed Warehouse with incoming and outgoing products including chemical, seed, shuttles, and pumps.
- Ordering and returning of seed and chemical
- Supervises all employees located in the Chemical, Seed, and Fertilizer Warehouses.
- Responsible for month end inventories in all warehouses.
- Assists in the maintenance and cleanliness of facility, equipment, and grounds.
- Assists in the operations of the dry and liquid fertilizer plants.
- Operate all machinery and equipment, as required.
- Counter sales of Seed, Chemical, and Fertilizer.
Education and Experience Required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to read and understand safety rules operating and maintenance instructions and manuals. Ability to deal with mechanical problems.
- Exhibits excellent customer and internal communication with face to face conversations and on the phone.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Pension plan, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Paid time off, Holidays, Education Assistance and MORE!