Agtegra Cooperative is looking to add a full-time Warehouse Operations position at our Oakes, North Dakota location .
Primary responsibilities will be assisting with all warehouse operations such as Seed Treating, Bulk and/or Package Chemical, and Liquid Fertilizer receiving and load-out. This position will also assist with inventories and orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for loading, unloading, seed and chemicals, and treatment of seed.
- Operates in a safe and efficient manner.
- Responsible for keeping work area clean and in optimum working condition.
- Interacting positively with patrons.
- Ability to learn forklift operations and do so safely.
- Understands Agris counter invoicing and Precision Ag.
Education and Experience Required
- High school or general education degree (GED); or 0-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Pension plan, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Paid time off, Holidays, Education Assistance and MORE!