Pipeway Energy is an underground utility contractor based on Baltimore MD. We specialize in the underground installation of gas, storm, water, welded steel pipe and ductbank. We are in search of an experienced Foreman.
Complete supervision and responsibility for the job site pipe installation, including daily production, safety, equipment and material scheduling.
Reads and follows plans, material lists and guidelines and applies necessary timelines.
- Conducts regular tailgate safety meetings.
- Fulfills all regular and advanced installation/construction duties, including project layout, and completes required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Organizes, supervises, leads and trains employees to complete projects within established guidelines and time frames.
- Enforces all company safety policies and procedures.
- Enforces all client-required safety policies and procedures.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and safety requirements, including crewmember discipline and documentation.
- Submits crewmembers timesheets to payroll by deadline.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in underground utility construction.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a foreman.
- Read and follow detailed plans and specifications.
- Strong understanding of safety, OSHA and one-call laws
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience with wood sheeting and shoring techniques
- Experience with urban underground environments.
- Deep excavation experience
Associated topics: block, bricklayer, cement, concrete pour laborer, hardscape, marble, plasterer, sand, screed, stucco