Agtegra Cooperative in Yale, SD is seeking to fill a Truck Driver/Plant Operations Position.
Must be a current holder of a class A or B CDL and safely operate straight trucks and tractor trailer combinations to transport and deliver grain or materials in liquid, loose, or packaged form. Will also perform Plant Operations duties as assigned.
- Tender to applicators in the field with filling and other needs that may help maximize actual application time throughout the day.
- Responsible for observing and maintaining the operation of truck and its contents.
- Complies with US DOT drug or alcohol testing requirements, the Agtegra Drug Free Workplace Policy, OSHA regulations, and the Agtegra Vehicle Policy and Fleet Safety Program.
- Completes all Agtegra Truck logs and DOT Truck logs; maintains driver log per I.C.C. regulations.
- Inspects all assigned trucks for defects/safety hazards before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition. (Pre/post- trip inspections.)
- Performs basic clean-up and preventative maintenance on all assigned trucks, and other shop duties along with various plant operation and general maintenance and housekeeping.
- Delivers product and services to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Submits accurate sales tickets and completes required records and paperwork daily.
- Assists in loading and unloading trucks.
- General knowledge of valves and tanks and their operation is beneficial.
- Monitoring the operation of application equipment that you are tendering to assist applicator in keeping equipment running properly. Listens and watches for anything unusual which may not be detected from within the cab of the applicator equipment.
- Assists in maintenance and cleanliness of facility, equipment, and grounds in compliance with Government and Agtegra rules. Such as: cleaning dryers, legs, and conveyors. Understands and follows all safety and company rules and regulations.
- Greats customers in a courteous manner.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Pension plan, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Paid time off, Holidays, Education Assistance and MORE!