Agtegra Cooperative in Oakes, ND is seeking to fill a Truck Driver/Plant Operations Position.
Operates petroleum transport to Agtegra-owned sites and consumer customers in the combined cooperative trade territory. Is responsible for the proper and efficient completion of assigned duties and operation of assigned vehicle within Agtegra’s policy.
- Loads and unloads tanker with petroleum products adhering to all Agtegra and governmental regulations.
- Operates tanker truck according to Agtegra policies and state/federal laws.
- Transports load over required route to proper destination, observing all traffic laws and safety regulations.
- Completes and transmits all paperwork in compliance with established Agtegra procedures.
- Maintains vehicle cleanliness.
- Performs safety inspections on trucks, equipment and/or facilities as required by Agtegra policy.
- Maintains miscellaneous service duties such as checking, on a daily basis, oil, water, fuel, tires, and tank related items.
- Give all customers prompt and courteous service.
- Complies with US DOT drug or breath alcohol testing requirements, the Agtegra Drug Free Workplace Policy, OSHA regulations, and the Agtegra Vehicle Policy and Fleet Safety Program.
- Assisting in maintenance and cleanliness of facility, equipment and grounds.
- Operating all machinery and equipment as required.
- Greeting customers in a courteous manner.
- Understanding and following all safety and company rules and regulations.
- This position will also serve as a backup bulk truck driver as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
The ideal candidate will have current class A CDL license with hazardous materials and tanker endorsements.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Pension plan, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Paid time off, Holidays, Education Assistance and MORE!