Drives tractor trailer combination to transport and deliver products to locations by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner, according to Ag Partners’ Safety Policy.
- Utilize good customer service skills at all times, when servicing and greeting customers, and when working with co-workers and other departments within the company.
- Drives truck to deliver grain or agronomy products.
- Receive products, unloading from wagon/truck/semi, pull appropriate samples, accurately grade and weigh products and record results.
- Perform regular maintenance checks on truck/daily pre-trip inspections.
- Schedule all maintenance with appropriate personnel.
- Loads/unloads truck.
- Keeps vehicle clean at all times in accordance with company image.
- When not driving truck, must be willing to assist with other operations at the facility and shop.
- Must be a team player.
- Work overtime as required.
- Must meet Dept. of Transportation (DOT) physical and medical requirements and pass substance abuse screening.
- Must be able to lift 50# from the floor to a height of 48″.
- Requires a high degree of attention and dexterity.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must have a valid Class A CDL and 2 years of driving experience
POSITION AVAILABLE: Immediately
LOCATION: Ag Partners (Albert City or Alta or Alton or Hartley based)