Drives tractor trailer combination to transport and deliver grain and/or agronomy products by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner, according to Ag Partners’ Safety Policy.
- Utilize good customer service skills at all times, when servicing and greeting customers, and when working with co-workers and other departments within the company.
- Listen to and resolve customer complaints and concerns. Be familiar with company products and services and able to refer customers to appropriate personnel or recommend additional products and services. May consult with customers on their product quality/standards needed in their operation.
- Perform regular maintenance checks on truck/daily pre-trip inspections.
- Drive truck to deliver agronomy goods to customers and grain to elevators.
- Receive products, unloading from wagon/truck/semi, pull appropriate samples, accurately grade and weigh products and record results.
- Keeps vehicle clean at all times in accordance with company image.
- When not driving truck, must be willing to assist with other operations at the facility and shop.
- Perform general housekeeping–sweep and clean elevator, fertilizer plant, shop, warehouse and mill to maintain appropriate dust levels and maintain Ag Partners’ image.
- Must be a team player
- Work overtime as required.
- Typical hours are day shift, Monday through Friday. Hours subject to change depending upon seasonal demands.
- Must meet Dept. of Transportation (DOT) physical and medical requirements and pass substance abuse screening.
- Must be able to lift 50# from the floor to a height of 48″.
- Requires a high degree of attention and dexterity.
- •May be required to wear respirator.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must have a valid CDL and tanker endorsement
POSITION AVAILABLE: Immediately
LOCATION: Ag Partners (Alta based)