Here’s what you’ll do:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Job duties include fueling farm and almond harvest equipment, performing PM services and light duty mechanic work. Driver must collect, fill out and organize all required paperwork each day. Driver will be responsible to comply with all DOT, State Regulations, and Company Safety and Compliance Policies. Other duties as assigned.
Here’s what you bring to the table:
Must meet minimum requirements including: Class A CDL, Tank and Haz Mat endorsement and 1 yr. liquid bulk tanker exp. is required.
- 1-2 years’ experience with liquid bulk tanker.
- Must maintain a Class ‘A’ California Driver’s License and endorsements as required.
- MVR must be in good standing.
- Bilingual (preferred)
- Be on the forefront of a growing business!
- Competitive benefits packing including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k and bonus opportunity
- Continued training and generous Education Reimbursement Program
- Paid Sick, Vacation, Personal Hours and holiday time
- Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) — allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
Why choose Wonderful?
The Wonderful Company is a successful, entrepreneurial, privately held company with healthy, iconic, authentic brands, and ethical, creative, innovative business practices. We are passionate about sustainability, social responsibility, philanthropy, and wellness — for our employees, their communities, and consumers around the world.
- We are harvesting a better world – We use the power of business to make the world a better place.
- We nourish, naturally – We believe that what you put into your body matters. The most nutritious — and best-tasting — foods are those from nature.
- We play to win – Our employees set ambitious goals and meet challenges with unified purpose and unmatched energy.
- We act differently – With courage and fearlessness, we are relentless in our quest to inspire healthier. food and beverage choices. As a privately held organization, we have the freedom and the power to make quick and effective decisions.
With approximately 80,000 planted acres in California’s San Joaquin Valley, Wonderful Orchards is the world’s largest grower of almonds, pistachios and pomegranates. Our core focus is on farming, providing us with deep expertise in every aspect of growing these crops, including all cultural aspects, pest control, irrigation technologies and specialized equipment use, all tied together with sophisticated information systems.
Wonderful Orchards is part of The Wonderful Company, a successful, fast-growing privately held $4.8 billion company with 7,800 employees worldwide. We’ve made Wonderful Pistachios one of America’s top-selling salty snacks. We’ve turned pomegranates and POM Wonderful into a worldwide phenomenon. Wonderful Halos is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America. FIJI Water is the No. 1 premium bottled water in America. JUSTIN Wine produces California’s top-selling, high-end Cabernet Sauvignon. And Teleflora is the world’s largest flower delivery service.
The Wonderful Company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $120 million invested in environmental technologies and sustainability research, $45 million in charitable giving and education initiatives every year, $30 million toward the construction of a new charter school campus in California’s Central Valley, and innovative health and wellness programs, including two new, free primary care clinics for employees and their dependents.
The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.