MasTec Network Solutions Tower Foreman
If you are looking for a career in a rapidly expanding, growth oriented industry. MasTec Network Solutions is hiring Tower Foremen in their Little Rock, AR market.(Relocation Not Required-Per Diem/Housing available 6 weeks on/1 week home)
We are a telecommunications services company that offers wireless network operators a variety of services such as Equipment Installation and Commissioning, Microwave Engineering, Civil Construction, Maintenance, and EF&I Services. We also provide structured, in-class and field training services to people interested in a career as a Tower Technician.
As an experienced Tower Foreman you will lead in the construction, installation, and maintenance of communications tower and support structures. Being a Tower Foreman is not for the faint at heart but with MasTec Network Solutions it can be an exciting and challenging career opportunity.
As a Tower Foreman, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure safety requirements at your sites and with your crew.
- Oversee the daily operations and quality of work performed at assigned sites.
- Maintain daily paperwork required for the site and the crew.
- Implement and follow through with job instructions provided by leadership.
- Compile all site-specific closeout documentation for your work effort.
- Upload closeout documentation to customer interfaces.
- Coordinate with customer representative for site related activities and maintain a good working relationship with customer representative.
- Provide leadership, guidance and actively train / promote learning to all crew members.
- Maintain equipment and vehicles in an operational condition at all times.
- Validate daily time sheets for Management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 5 years of industry experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in construction skills, rigging, safety and general industry knowledge.
- Job related certifications First Aid, Safety, OSHA, Rescue, Wiltron, Anritsu, Fiber, PIM, CPR and Connector attachment.
- Organizational, computer and communication skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret site plans, RFDS, construction drawings and SOW.
- Must possess a valid driver s license and comply with company motor vehicle policy.
- If applicable, the ability to maintain FDOT log books Training will be provided.
- Recognize and provide a safe work site with acceptable quality and efficiency.
- Ability to lead, teach and train proper work and safety procedures.
- Must be able to provide, record and manage paperwork (Excel, Word etc).
- Must be fit and in good physical condition.
- Must have the ability to climb towers, be able to pick up 50 lbs., and be cable of working up to 12 hours on occasion.
At MasTec Network Solutions we recognize our success depends on our exceptional technicians and those that lead; our team members work hard so opportunities and incentive programs are in place that recognizes top performers for a job well done. If you truly have what it takes to be a strong leader and you want to help pave the way for the next generation of Telecommunications Technicians, this is the place to build your career! We are a reputable company that rewards your hard work. We also offer competitive compensation, benefits, and advancement opportunities.
Associated topics: director, housing assistant, lead, manager ii, manager iii, office manager, operations manager, representative, resident, supervisor