Imagine what you can do at Land O’Lakes. Our growth relies on extraordinary talent and boundless thinkers who are always looking for a better way and believe anything is possible. Like you, innovation and technology drive us.
At Land O’Lakes, you will also be part of a community with creative doers and dreamers, who want to make a difference. We work together combining our global perspective and direct access to the source to create practical, new solutions to meet agriculture’s toughest challenges.
Join the team at any Land O’Lakes location or with one of our retail-owners and you’ll sense the optimism, honesty and innovation that goes into everything we do. Together, we strive to feed human progress.
Job Posting Title:
Test Kitchens Intern – Culinary
Minimum of 2 years working in a food service establishment kitchen or graduate of an accredited Culinary Arts Program plus 1 year working in a food service establishment kitchen at a Junior level.
Would also consider a college student (Junior year) in a Culinology program.
- Demonstrate a true passion for cooking, food and flavors.
- Demonstrate a strong background in basic food service culinary techniques and cooking methods.
- Equal interest in the science of cooking and the artistic elements of cooking- Culinology
- Excellent attention to details
- Understand the safe -operation procedures of standard food service equipment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability and desire to taste, critique and provide honest feedback on a variety of food service products, recipes and ingredients throughout the work day.
ServSafe certification preferred
Land O’Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Land O’Lakes, Inc. enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If you have questions, please call the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.
Land O’Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Neither Land O’Lakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested.
If you need to submit a reasonable accommodation request to complete the employment application process, please call the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.
- EOE is the Law (English | Spanish | Chinese)
- EOE is the Law Supplement (English | Spanish | Chinese)
- Land O’Lakes EOE Policy Statement
- Pay Transparency Notice
- Drug and Alcohol Policy