In Bayer”s Pharmaceuticals division, we focus on researching, developing and marketing specialty-focused innovative medicines that provide significant clinical benefit and value, primarily in the therapeutic areas of cardiology, oncology, gynecology, hematology and ophthalmology. With our innovative products, we seek to achieve therapeutic benefit for patients, while at the same time satisfying the growing requirements of physicians and health insurers. As one of the leading research-based pharmaceutical companies worldwide, we have nearly 50 ongoing development projects in clinical trials. This role will work out of the O’Hara, PA site.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Test Engineering Intern, are to:
- Work within the Test Engineering and Validation Team on various projects;
- Work under supervision of Project Manager / Engineer to conduct and document identified technical activities, including troubleshooting PCBAs and test application Software;
- Be able to work independently;
- Be able to troubleshoot and resolve basic technical problems, determine next steps and communicate path forward to the responsible engineer;
- Conduct preliminary tests, analyze results, communicate observations and conclusions (both written and verbal), and make next step recommendations.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in Software or Electrical Engineering;
- Must be actively entering sophomore through Graduate year of a Bachelor’s Degree program;
- Applied Electrical/Software Engineering skills including troubleshooting;
- Attention to detail, goal seeker, and demonstrated strong work ethics;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools especially MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- Experience or knowledge of programming with .Net and/or C ;
- Follows training guidelines;
- Ability to work within a team atmosphere and have the ability to communicate ideas and needs;
- Previous Intern/Co-Op experience in technical field;
- Available to work from 5/17/2021-8/6/2021
- Time study and root cause analysis experience;
- Demonstrated hands-on engineering skills through coursework and/or extracurricular activities.
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.