Welcome to Intergro! For 40 years we have been focused on identifying new technologies and products to enhance our specialty crop growers’ ability to stay competitive in our highly competitive integrated global markets. Our product lines include plastic mulch film, pine tomato stakes, drip irrigation, tying twine, harvesting containers and soil amendments for our fruit, vegetable and greenhouse growers. We’re passionate about being innovative leaders in the industry helping to solve problems for our growers.
We’re hiring a Territory Sales Representative to be the main sales contact for the southeast territory which includes several surrounding states around Georgia. You can live anywhere within Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina or Northern Florida with extensive travel throughout the territory. You would be working directly with growers and distributors. This is an already pre-established territory you will be responsible for managing current accounts as well as continued business development. Our products today are geared towards the permanent tree, fruit, and vegetable crops. This role does not have direct reports and reports to VP Sales based in Clearwater, FL.
This role is for you if:
- You have proven agricultural sales experience with either ag equipment, fertilizer, chemical and/or soil amendments preferably with specialty crops
- You enjoy extensive travel throughout a large territory with a target of 75% travel
- Hold a Bachelor or Associate degree preferably in agri-business, agriculture, agronomy, crop and soil sciences, plant pathology or related field
Compensation & Benefits Offered
We offer a competitive salary, performance bonus and extensive benefits including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K with up to 5% match along with an additional 3% automatic company contribution, paid holidays, three weeks vacation.
- Developing a market approaches to grow the territory.
- Be the go-to resource for customers within the territory.
- Working directly with large growers to understand their needs and educate on product performance and ROI.
- Evaluate our product portfolio against the competitive landscape and target market needs to determine product enhancements.
- Educate key influencers in the market on agronomic and yield benefit of products.
- Providing seamless communication within our organization with a headquarters based in Florida