Welcome to Intergro! For 40 years we have been focused on identifying new technologies and products to enhance our specialty crop growers’ ability to stay competitive in our highly competitive integrated global markets. Our product lines include plastic mulch film, pine tomato stakes, drip irrigation, tying twine, harvesting containers and soil amendments for our fruit, vegetable and greenhouse growers. We’re passionate about being innovative leaders in the industry helping to solve problems for our growers.
We’re hiring a Territory Sales Manager to be the main sales contact for the southeast territory which includes North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee and Virginia. You would be based from your home with extensive travel throughout the territory. Your focus is to maximize sales and market share selling to distributors as well as large growers. This is an already pre-established territory you will be responsible for managing current accounts (75% of time) as well as continued business development(25%). Our products today are geared towards the permanent tree, fruit, and vegetable crops. This role does not have any direct report and offers a significant amount of autonomy to manage the territory.
Our ideal candidate brings
- Proven sales and account management experience ideally within the agriculture, seed, ag equipment, fertilizer, chemical and/or soil amendment industry or strongly relatable experience
- Lives centrally within the territory in Northern George, South Carolina, Western North Carolina or Knoxville, TN
- Desire to travel extensively throughout a large territory (Jan – April, Oct – Dec 4-5 nights a week, rest of year 3 days/week)
- Bachelors degree preferably in agri-business, agriculture, agronomy, crop and soil sciences, plant pathology or related field
Compensation & Benefits Offered
We offer a competitive salary, performance bonus and extensive benefits including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K with up to 5% match along with an additional 3% automatic company contribution, paid holidays, three weeks vacation.
- Developing market approaches to grow the territory.
- Be the go-to resource for customers within the territory.
- Working directly with distributors and large growers throughout the territory
- Evaluate our product portfolio against the competitive landscape and target market needs to determine product enhancements.
- Educate key influencers in the market on agronomic and yield benefit of products.
- Providing seamless communication within our organization with a headquarters based in Florida