Welcome to Farmweld! We are a manufacturer and marketer of innovative, labor-saving swine equipment such as feeders, flooring systems, gates crates and more. We are known for our innovation, high-quality products and superior customer service. We pride ourselves on listening to producers and finding ways to partner with them to make raising hogs easier.
We’re hiring for a Territory Field Sales Representative to cover our Iowa and Minnesota territory. You will assist both new and existing swine producers, equipment dealers and builders to achieve production and facility goals through the incorporation of Farmweld equipment.
This is a home-based position where you can live anywhere within the territory and are willing to be traveling within the territory.
We offer a Competitive salary and commission program, major medical, 401(k), profit sharing, paid vacation and other benefits.
You are right for this role if you:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in agriculture, animal science, business or related field; and/or three plus years swine/hog industry experience along with sales experience.
- Have outstanding communication skills (written and verbal).
- Are a team player, comfortable interacting with all types of professionals, technical staff and customers.
- Are super organizational skills – this person must be self-motivated, energetic and skilled at prioritizing to handle multiple tasks.
- Have a constant desire to learn.
- Demonstrate the value of Farmweld products, equipment features and benefits and services.
- Assist customers, builders, dealers and Farmweld design team in planning new facilities and remodeling existing barns.
- Obtain job specs, develop pricing bids and execute orders as needed.
- Train customers and employees on product use.
- Handle follow up service as needed.
- Represent Farmweld at industry events, shows and meetings.
- Support Farmweld management and marketing personnel to capitalize on marketing opportunities, develop marketing plan and pursue other business initiatives.