At 4Rivers Equipment, we are “Your Working Partner”. That starts with being a partner to our employees. We are family focused, and integrity driven. By partnering with Rivers Equipment, you become part of a John Deere Award Winning team with over 400 employees in locations up and down the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. From Wyoming, through Colorado and New Mexico down to Texas, we work with customers as friends, and focus on getting the job done right. That’s being, “Your Working Partner”. 4Rivers Equipment is built with positive attitudes and partner-like integrity. We like to get the job done right for our customers, while keeping a fun and team oriented work environment.
Responsible for the sales to and relationship with key customer accounts. Key customers accounts represent those customer segments that have a significant impact on the dealer-business but develop and maintain relationships with the dealership enterprise through a trusted advisor. Responsibilities could include: sales, customer support, technical support, planning and key customer account business operational optimization.
- Manages key customer account relationships to provide a differentiated customer experience.
Proactively assesses, clarifies, validates and communicates key customer account needs on an ongoing basis.
Provides value to key customer accounts by developing solutions that save time, reduce risk and increase profits.
- Develops a contact plan that meet the individual needs of your key customer accounts.
Meets sales volume and sales objectives on assigned key customer accounts.
- Influences customer account trade cycles and current and future needs.
- Assist in updating relevant customer account information such as equipment and operational information in the customer relationship management system
- Engages with dealership personnel (AMS Consultant, Parts, Service, Integrated Solutions Manager, etc.) when needed in completing a sale, answering customer account questions and ensuring customer account needs are met.
- Represents the company for the sale of equipment, parts, labor, and technology-based products and services to assigned customer accounts.
- Maintains current product knowledge of all equipment, parts, and services available to customer accounts.
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customer accounts.
- Maintains and communicates current knowledge of customer account operational requirements, both agronomic and / or business goals.
- Monitors and timely communicates any competitive activity to management.
- Coordinates new equipment field demonstrations.
- Coordinates dealer enterprise team, along with Integrated Solutions Manager, to manage and deliver the highest levels of value to key customer accounts.
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
- Maintains assigned company vehicles and equipment.
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
- 1-2 years Turf & Small Ag sales experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent-college preferred
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- Basic computer skills
- Strong analytical and math skills
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum two years sales or industry related experience
- Professional appearance
- Able to move for up to 8 hours/day over agricultural sites
- Able to operate a motor vehicle day or night
- Able to demonstrate equipment safety practices.
- Able to maneuver over and under equipment
- Works indoors and outdoors
- Hazards from electrical, mechanical and power equipment
- Possible extremes of weather
4 Rivers Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit www.4riversequipment.com to learn about us.