Redline Equipment is a team of people with a passion for farmers and their equipment. We are dedicated to serving farmers, ranchers, ag producers, construction and commercial lawn service providers to provide cutting-edge equipment, technology and parts and provide 24/7/365 service from highly qualified. Any Season. Any Reason. Any Time. Redliners take this motto very seriously and provide top performance and equipment through our twelve dealer locations throughout Ohio, Michigan and Indiana.
Our top brands include Case IH, Cub Cadet, Grasshopper, Kinze, Kubota, Bobcat, Woods, Yetter, Kongskilde, LandPride, Landoll and Unverferth.
We’re hiring for a Territory Account Manager for Tippecanoe and White Counties in Indiana. You will be focused on sales and leasing of new and used agriculture equipment and attachments. You will be spending a majority of your time focused on farms and building relationships with new and existing customers. In this role you may live anywhere within the territory or in bordering counties. Going to the dealership will be at your discretion as you need to meet customers or complete paperwork.
Our ideal candidate brings:
- Prior experience in agricultural sales preferably with direct-to-farmer sales (open to agronomy, seed, ag lending and other areas of ag sales)
- Basic understanding of farm equipment
- Proven ability to be self-driven and drive long-lasting relationships
We offer a competitive base and commission structure along with a company vehicle, health and dental insurance, paid time off, 401K, life insurance, short-term disability and more.
- Highly align with our company’s Mission and Core Values
- Interact with prospects and customers to ensure a positive experience with our dealership.
- Work closely with prospects and customers to develop a relationship to ensure
- complete understanding of agricultural equipment needs.
- Conduct equipment demonstrations.
- Analyze sales opportunities, solve customer problems, and participate in sales promotions.
- Prepare all sales quotes ensuring that all proposals are complete, accurate and provides a complete description.
- Maintain acceptable levels of sales volume, gross profit and attain sales unit targets.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date call logs, prospects lists and mileage information.
- Stay current with agricultural product knowledge and features and benefits of all agricultural equipment.
- Maintain current knowledge of financing options for new and used agricultural equipment.
- Attend sales training, sales meetings, events, and seminars.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Experience, Education, Skills & Knowledge:
- College degree preferred, with coursework in Agribusiness, finance, or related field.
- Agricultural equipment sales experience or equivalent experience
- Highly self-motivated, strong interpersonal skills and communication skills required.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Ability to use standard desktop or laptop computer and related programs, Microsoft Office platform, plus ability to effectively research and navigate the internet.