Saputo -> Saputo Dairy Foods USA
Temporary Human Resources Coordinator
Decatur, AL 35601 US (Primary)
Standard Business Hours
Saputo Dairy Foods Applicant (SDF Only)
At Saputo, we make contributions that matter every day. We’re a growing team of dedicated and passionate people around the world with a longstanding history of excellence. Each of our employees bring their best every day and together we create high-quality products our customers and consumers enjoy.To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT SAPUTO
This is a Temporary assignment, estimated for four (4) months.
Under direction, responsible for carrying out various HR programs and procedures for employees at a given Saputo Dairy Foods location(s). This position executes day-to-day Human Resources operations and serves as support for the employees. Support may be provided in-person, by phone, and/or via email.
• Ensures positive employee relations by proactive employee communication, prompt issue resolution and fair & equitable treatment. Serve as internal resource for employee inquiries. Direct employee, as necessary, to the appropriate resource such as Employee Shared Service Center and/or Benefits Center. Under direction, provide support with employee investigations at the 1st level Supervisor and hourly employee levels. Ensures ethics & compliance process is in place;
• Responsible for accurate, complete and timely employee data updates through the data entry and/or completion of the appropriate standard form or HRIS transactions. Updates may relate to new hires, terminations, employee job changes, leave activity, department or work location changes, changes in pay, etc.;
• Perform daily audit of hourly employee time and attendance records to ensure accurate payroll data is processed to payroll team during the defined pay period cycle(s). Follow all established wage & hour compliance controls and corporate governance requirements;
• Support local and national initiatives leveraging Saputo Dairy Foods change management methodology;
• Perform monthly union payment reconciliation and processing;
• Support local recruitment activities. Track applicants to ensure affirmative action plan compliance. Assist with on-boarding activities;
• Responsible for the coordination of Leave Administration (FMLA, STD, LTD, etc.), ensuring timely notification to the applicable parties (internal &/or external) are provided, the appropriate documentation is completed, and appropriate approvals are received. Coordinate payroll process with leave administration. Ensure consistent application of Saputo leave policies and procedures;
• Responsible for ensuring maintenance of personnel files for current and former employees, ensuring compliance with internal document retention standards and external government regulations;
• Administers local recognition programs and coordinates local training sessions;
• Support internal and external compliance audits;
• If applicable, support CBA activities, provide administrative support to include: gathers and assembles labor compensation and benefit data for all union hourly employee groups in preparation for labor negotiations;
• Adhere to the Saputo Code of Ethics and actively apply the Saputo Values;
• Work together professionally in a team environment with coworkers and other department personnel;
• Support other departments as needed and perform other duties as required by management.
WHO IS RIGHT FOR THE ROLE
• Requires a High School diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• A minimum of 2-years previous experience in an HR support role.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proficiency with HRIS and HR Time Keeping Systems (Kronos, Workday) preferred.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work well independently.
• Ability to understand and add value to our business.
• Ability to deliver and execute high-quality and consistent Human Resources processes and services.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively and professionally with all departments, management levels within the company, and external stakeholders.
WHAT CAN SAPUTO DO FOR YOU?
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran statusus. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice – California Candidates
- What is the Purpose of this Privacy Notice?
- Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC (“the Company,” “Saputo,” “our” or “we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use and disclose personal information about you in connection with the recruitment process, including through our applicant tracking system or otherwise via e-mail or the Saputo communications platform (collectively the “Candidate Portal“). It applies to all current and former candidates.
- This Privacy Notice does not form part of any contract of employment or other contract to provide services. We may update this Privacy Notice at any time.
- This Privacy Notice applies in connection with your application for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor). Should you be successful in your application, your personal information will then be held in accordance with our Privacy Notice for California Employees, Contractors and Workers.
- It is important that you read this Privacy Notice, together with any other Privacy Notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.