BDi Machinery Sales Inc. imports and sells specialty implements to vineyards, nurseries, fruit and vegetable farms. We pride ourselves on being known in the industry for carrying the newest technology and offering “up-and-coming” equipment designs. BDi prides ourselves in providing the best fitting equipment and/or designing the machinery to fit to the client’s needs.
We are currently looking at bringing on board a Technical Product Service Advisor to work closely with our organization and customers. You would have a wide variety of duties within the BDi organization. You would be communicating directly with our customers and our partnering dealerships being a technical resource for product applications, answering mechanical and service specification questions, and parts procurement. You will be working closely with manufacturer’s technical design departments both domestically and internationally.
If you are someone that is mechanically inclined and have an interest in promoting new farming technologies, then this is the position for you!
- Being the resource for our customers advising on equipment, technology, features and marketing for new innovative agricultural machinery.
- Providing technical advice and logistic procedures during the sales order process.
- Assisting in the development of digital service manuals and or Power Point presentations regarding equipment.
- Occasional attendance at trade shows to network and represent new equipment to customers.
- Degree in Ag Technology, Agriculture, Mechanical Engineering, Technical Product Support or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in agricultural or industrial machinery.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
- Some Travel necessary, both internationally and domestically.