Your Tasks and Educational Objectives As member of the Procurement Artificial Intelligence Lab you have the chance to be part of our Procurement digitalization initiatives. In detail:
- Contribute to ideation sessions together with business stakeholders
- Support transformation of business requirements into IT requirements
- Help implement deep learning solutions for business problems based on Tensorflow
- Deploy solutions on Docker platform
- Document and present results in front of business stakeholders
Who you are
- Student (m/f/d) of computer science, statistics, mathematics, physics or comparable
- First professional experience is an advantage
- Experience in the following fields: data science (data mining, data analysis, data visualization), machine learning (neural networks, deep learning, traditional ML methods)
- Ideally experience in natural language processing, embeddings with NLTK and/or Spacy as well as with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment, Docker, Microservices
- Strong knowledge in one of the following programming languages: Python, Java ; as well as experience in Tensorflow
- High degree of self-initiative, structured way of working and commitment as well as t eam working ability
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We offer a 3-6 months internship (either compulsory or information internship). Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment, current transcript of records as well as internship guidelines of your university. Please indicate your earliest start date and timeframe in your application.
Your application Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff, helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.