Dunn Farms is a diversiﬁed family crop and livestock farm in southwest Minnesota. Independent family farm atmosphere. Caring for crops and livestock.
We’re hiring a Swine Technician to follow directions of farm management and protocols to the best of employee’s ability for maximum production, eﬃciency and proﬁt-ability. Care of livestock in four 2400 head wean-to-ﬁnish hog barns.
We offer full time employment with 40-hour work week (overtime available). Competitive pay and beneﬁts based on experience. Paid Time Oﬀ.
This job is for you if you:
- Have prior farming and/or agronomy experience.
- Are naturally good at managing details and coordinating tasks.
- Enjoy working independently and is a self-motivated individual.
- Have a passion for agriculture and would enjoy working with. livestock.
What you will be doing:
- Care of livestock in four 2400 head wean-to-ﬁnish hog barns.
- Receiving weaned pigs from the sow unit and providing nursery care.
- Complete production paperwork accurately and on-time. Biosecurity Adherence.
- Monitoring health of livestock and providing daily wean-to-ﬁnish livestock care.
- Facility must be maintained and well kept.
- Complete routine maintenance on a daily basis.
- Communicate non-routine maintenance to farm management daily.
- Keep oﬃce and production area clean and organized.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by farm management.