Bayer has been committed to radiology for more than 100 years and is a world-leading diagnostic imaging solutions provider. Finding a disease early on can have a crucial impact on patient treatment. Medical imaging can improve outcomes for patients, physicians and institutions as it accelerates the treatment, reduces hospital stays, and offers major cost savings. Bayer”s continually evolving radiology portfolio includes medical devices, contrast media, and integrated dose-management software (radiation dose and contrast dose). We oﬀer customer solutions to help healthcare teams meet the challenging needs of today’s radiology environment.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Supply Chain Intern, are to:
- Be able to generate and/or gather supply chain data, including Supply Chain KPI Trends, Field Efficiencies and Product Brand Performance;
- Strong customer focus of internal and external customers
- Good written and oral communication as well as strong presentation skills;
- Independently demonstrate the ability to identify problems and work toward resolution.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program in pursuit of a Bachelor”s degree in Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering;
- Must be actively going into the Junior year or senior year of the undergraduate program;
- Demonstrated hands-on supply chain acumen through coursework and/or extracurricular activities;
- Attention to detail, goal seeker and demonstrated strong work ethic;
- Advanced with Microsoft Office tools especially MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint;
- Follow training guidelines;
- Be able to work within a team atmosphere and have the ability to communicate ideas and needs;
- Available to work from May 17th, 2021-August 6th, 2021.
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.