This position is located in the Production and Preservation Division, Processing / Report Review Branch, Deputy Administrator for Multi-Family Housing. The Production and Preservation Division process, underwrite, and close all multifamily direct, preservation, and guaranteed loans and transactions through sound credit policy and compliance with all statutory and regulatory guidelines, with the overarching goal to preserve and provide affordable rental housing in rural communities..
Learn more about this agency
- The incumbent serves as a first-line supervisor and is responsible for the oversight of staff engaged in the day to day processing loan and grant applications of multi-family housing properties.
- Oversees and provides guidance on applicable regulations and policy in the initial discussions, intake, and development of the project.
- Oversees the production pipeline that integrates schedules and criteria, and establishes the participating parties? assumptions and risks, contingencies, and performance measurement criteria.
- The incumbent meets with subordinate analyst on overall loan processing and construction oversight operating policies, methods, goals, objectives and criteria for the Processing Branch.
- Oversees and conducts concept meetings with prospective lenders and owners of multi-family properties, and leads discussion of all underwriting considerations.
- Responsible for quality control and oversight of staff who are performing all elements of MFH?s financial underwriting review for routine and complex projects.
Occasional travel – Occasional Travel- You may be expected to travel for this position.