This position is located in the Risk Management Agency (RMA), Deputy Administrator For Compliance; Evaluations Audits & Recoveries Division. The incumbent serves as Supervisory Compliance Manager.
Learn more about this agency
- Administers RMA?s program for external audits, national reviews of insurance company operations, management and accountability of RMA programs
- Coordinates with OIG Audit Headquarters management and staff and Regional Offices, to assure that appropriate RMA and insurance company personnel, and crop insurance program and administrative operations are assessed by the auditors
- Prepares briefing papers and presents as necessary the agency?s position concerning audit findings and recommendations.
- Independently leads and directs the development and implementation of internal control programs in support of RMA?s national mission, goals and objectives.
- Provides overall direction, focus, and priorities for RMA in order to ensure accomplishment its mission and compliance with applicable laws and circulars.
25% or less – You may be expected to travel for this position.