Positions are being filled under the Pathways Student Internship Authority which is designed to provide students enrolled in a variety of educational institutions, from high school to graduate level, with paid work opportunities in agencies to explore federal careers while in school.
Assignments are designed to develop the knowledge and skills to perform loan specialist work in developing, reviewing, administering, and coordinating programs for direct farmer producer participation.
Learn more about this agency
- Performs a variety of duties related to the accomplishment of Agriculture program work within FSA.
- Receiving on-the-job training in each of the programs or activities preformed at the State or County FSA Offices
- Work assignments are designed to provide practical application of the knowledge and skills acquired by the student during the formal education phase of the program.
- Track, maintain, and report on status of assigned projects.
- Logs proposals in the electronic tracking system.
- Greets and receives visitors.
- Sends, receives, and distributes correspondence.
- May assemble award documents and ensures award packages are complete and accurate
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.