If selected you will perform various clerical support and typing duties to assist in the unit’s operation.
Learn more about this agency
- The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Receives visitors and telephone calls; directs callers to the appropriate official or provides the information desired on routine or procedural matters of the office.
- Aids in establishing and maintaining file systems by coding materials, filing, locating and retrieving materials, and disposing of material according to standard procedures.
- Maintains inventory of forms, supplies, etc.
- Consolidates purchase requests and prepares and types requisitions.
- Prepares Time and Attendance checklist, employment documents, annual inventories,
- Consolidates statistical data from reports and maintains the data to prepare various periodic and financial reports as instructed.
- Types letters, memorandums, reports, and other forms of materials from rough drafts and/or oral instructions into final form with responsibility for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.