Positions are being filled under the Pathways Student Internship Authority which is designed to provide students enrolled in a variety of educational institutions, from high school to graduate level, with paid work opportunities in agencies to explore federal careers while in school.
IMPORTANT APPLICATION DEADLINE: The first referral of candidates will be made from applications received by 11:59 PM EST, December 09, 2018; subsequent cut off dates and referrals will be made as vacancies occur.
Learn more about this agency
- The incumbent of this position assists professional and technical staff by performing a variety of clearly defined policy, outreach, and technical tasks.
- Assignments will vary by Agency and Office.
- The major duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Track, maintain, and report on status of assigned projects.
- Gathers and enters information and data into databases.
- Logs proposals in the electronic tracking system.
- Ensures financial and technical reports have been received and approved.
- Sends, receives, and distributes correspondence.
- Greets and receives visitors.
- May assemble award documents and ensures award packages are complete and accurate.
- May provide outreach and partnership building.