Your tasks and responsibilities The primary responsibilities of this role, Strategic Seed Management Intern, are to:
- Build a sourcing view ahead of set creation based off the packaging plan and existing data within VCR/FTS.
- Build a seed routing status capability, but in an individual set-view.
- Build a Scorecard to track shipment status and alert planning teams to shipping delays which could affect on time planting.
- Build out a pipeline operational planning forecasting tool.
- Collaborate with Global TPD Nursery Delivery and Design resources.
- Collaborate with planning leaders and working teams within the North America, EMEA and LATAM regions.
Who you are Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree (Sophomore standing or above) in Supply Chain and/ or a Data Science, Process Engineering or Information Systems area of study.
- Experienced in excel, database management, programming and modeling
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.