JOB DESCRIPTION :
What Will You Do?
- Complete assigned design work to meet design specifications and project schedules according to AGCO defined programs .
- Organize and facilitate design reviews with local and global cross functional teams to ensure alignment.
- Collaborate with manufacturing teams to improve manufacturability of product designs.
- Develop test requirements and coordinate component and system testing, including analyzing results.
- Responsible for configuration and design variations of products.
- Hands on approach, design and fit-up of components as needed.
- Must be able to travel as necessary in U.S. and internationally, if needed.
- BS in Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering, or a related technical field required .
- 3-5 years design experience in engineering, with implementation, testing and validating of component/product designs.
- Proficiency using CREO, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- Demonstrated strong design abilities, with hands on capabilities.
- Farming background or experience with agricultural and/or construction equipment.
- Strong communication skills to convey results, root cause analysis, processes/approaches to a variety of internal or external audiences.
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic working environment.
- Good mechanical aptitude with ability to develop product improvements.
- Ability to work independently to define and implement solutions to complex problems.
- Only 35 minutes from Wichita, Hesston is a place where industry, recreation, and family’s blossom, offering many amenities found in a larger city but in a small-town atmosphere. Hesston’s appeal goes nationwide; more than a third of the residents hail from outside the Kansas state lines.
- AGCO offers competitive benefits including options and choices to fit your needs such as medical, dental, prescription drug, life and accident insurance, long and short-term disability, matching 401k plan, employee assistance program, and discounted home and auto insurance.
- Why AGCO?
- AGCO works tirelessly to help make today’s farms more productive and more profitable. As the world of agriculture changes, so do we. Brazenly. We do it for the farmers. For the people working for them. For ourselves. For the future. At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of approximately 3,000 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. We are celebrating our 26th year in business and pride ourselves on competitive relocation and employee benefit packages. Our collection of brands is a large part of what makes AGCO so unique. Our brands are powerful and modern. They’re well-known brands like Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. They are the ones that the world looks to each and every day.
- Join AGCO and become part of a diverse team and grow your career in ways you never imagined. It’s time to embrace your infinite possibilities!
AGCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nearest Major Market: Wichita
Job Segment: Agricultural, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Design Engineer, Construction, Agriculture, Engineering