The primary responsibilities of this role, Software Engineer Intern – UIUC, are to:
- Explore new technologies and collaborate closely with team members and partners within the business;
- Explore Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI).
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related program at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign;
- Experience with computer vision and marker tracking;
- Experience creating performant APIs;
- Database experience with both relational database management systems;
- Proficient with GitHub and understanding the benefits of source control;
- Proficient with several aspects of the software development process (planning, testing, development, performance optimization, refactoring, debugging, production support);
- Able to work 10-20 hours per week if interning during the semester;
- Able to work 40 hours per week if interning during the summer.
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.