Welcome to Stine Seed Company! We are the country’s largest privately-owned seed company, specializing in soybean and corn genetics, headquartered in Adel, Iowa. The Stine name has a proud history dating to the 1940s when Bill Stine began cleaning public variety of soybean seed with a portable cleaner. Since then, Stine has grown and expanded, becoming one of the most recognized and respected names in the corn and soybean industry, owning more than 800 patents.
We're hiring for a Software Engineer at our Dallas Center, IA location. Our team of 10 software engineers use object-oriented and domain-driven methodologies to create high quality software used internally and by our partners. In this role you will be developing new software for our Sales and Production teams.
As a software engineer, you’ll be responsible for producing high quality, object-oriented software using domain-driven methodologies. You will be responsible for developing in our full development stack and understanding how to model solutions within the constraints of design patterns, an established architecture, coding standards, and SOLID/other engineering principles. Software engineers are responsible for all aspects of development including interacting with the business to understand requirements. What We Offer:
- An entrepreneurial, collaborative Scrum environment
- Competitive pay
- Employee benefits including PTO, 401K, health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, and FSA
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Professional Angular 2+ experience
- Highly proficient in C# and .NET Core
- Solid experience with T-SQL and SQL Server
- NoSQL experience a plus
- DevOps experience a plus
- Successful large Scrum project experience
- Faster learner
- Passion for technology balanced with pragmatism
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent education